Graveside Funeral Service
The Aria Graveside Funeral Service Includes:
- Personnel available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to respond to the initial call. • Arrangement conference
- Coordinating service plans with cemetery, crematory, clergy, and other parties involved in the funeral and/or final disposition of the deceased.
- Recording and retrieval of the death certificate
- Basic service of funeral director and staff
- Filing of necessary legal documents
- Obituary composition and placement on Aria Funeral Home Website
- Removal of the deceased from place of death
- Bathing and Sanitary Care of Remains
- Casketing of remains
- Use of staff/equipment for Graveside Service.
• Transportation to Cemetery
"I worked with Wayne Baxter on arrangements for my Mom. When I called to let him know she passed, he was extremely supportive and responsive. There are a few people who helped me during this heartbreaking time and I’m pleased to say Wayne was one of them."
"Tom Bates Several years ago I needed to make pre-arrangements for my elderly mother, and she recently passed away. From the time I initially met with Wayne Baxter, I was VERY impressed with his knowledge, professionalism, compassion, and follow-through during all phases. He has always been available for questions and he responded quickly. He also took care of all of the necessary paperwork after she passed, which was very helpful to me and my family. I highly recommend this business and Wayne Baxter in particular!"
"Thank you to everyone at North Texas Funeral and Cremations for being there for me and my family. Wayne Baxter was a pleasure to work with through the entire process and the team took great lengths to take care of my father from beginning to end. I highly recommend this place if you are ever in need of service."
"North Texas Funerals and Cremation was highly professional, flexible and compassionate in there service to me and my family. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of funeral and/or cremation services."
"They were accommodating to all the special requests my mom had wanted for her funeral. They were respectful and kind. I’m glad I chose them."
Get In Touch
Dallas Cremation and Funeral Service
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at: