Graveside Funeral Service
The Aria Graveside Funeral Service Includes:
- Personnel available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to respond to the initial call. • Arrangement conference
- Coordinating service plans with cemetery, crematory, clergy, and other parties involved in the funeral and/or final disposition of the deceased.
- Recording and retrieval of the death certificate
- Basic service of funeral director and staff
- Filing of necessary legal documents
- Obituary composition and placement on Aria Funeral Home Website
- Removal of the deceased from place of death
- Bathing and Sanitary Care of Remains
- Casketing of remains
- Use of staff/equipment for Graveside Service.
• Transportation to Cemetery
Get In Touch
Dallas Cremation and Funeral Service
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at: